These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Easyonline UG made by private customers. Private customers in this sense are people with a place of residence and a delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, insofar as the goods they have ordered cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. Business customers are asked to place orders on the order pages https://testzentrum.cc that can be reached via the business customer login.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the opportunity to place an order represents a concrete offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract. By placing your order, you accept the offer and the purchase contract has been concluded. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail to the address you specified E-mail address.
Prices and shipping costs
The displayed prices are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies.
Payment is made upon delivery by: credit card, direct debit, invoice, Giropay, PayPal, Klarna
If you are in default of payment, Easyonline UG is entitled to demand interest on arrears at a rate of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate p.a. announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If Easyonline UG a higher damage caused by delay can be proven, Easyonline UG is entitled to assert this.
Right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) Delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customer within - Germany
(2) Force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the delivery or other service permanently impossible, an obligation to perform of Easyonline UG is excluded. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by Easyonline UG.
(3) Easyonline UG can also refuse performance if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith the interest of the customer in the fulfillment of the purchase contract. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by Easyonline UG.(4) Bulky goods (packages with a volume of more than 1 square meter) are usually delivered by a forwarding agent. Easyonline UG expressly states that this product is not taken into the home.
Errors must be reported immediately, they are then processed and corrected according to priority and drinkability.
(1) In the event of slight negligence, Easyonline UG is only liable for the breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This limitation does not apply to injury to life, limb or health. Easyonline UG is not liable for other damage caused by slight negligence due to a defect in the purchased item.
(2) Regardless of whether Easyonline UG is at fault, Easyonline UG remains liable in the event of fraudulent concealment of the Unaffected by the lack of or the assumption of a guarantee. The manufacturer's warranty is a manufacturer's warranty and does not constitute an endorsement of any warranty by Easyonline UG.
(3) Easyonline UG is also responsible for any accidental impossibility of delivery that occurs during your delay, unless the damage would have occurred even if delivery had been made on time.
(4) The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of Easyonline UG for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between you and Easyonline UG is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the express exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
Place of jurisdiction
If, contrary to the information you provided when ordering, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or move your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or your place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship is Oberhausen.
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and Section 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act): The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address: http://ec .europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged by this.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.